Please take a few moments to review and understand these submission policies and instructions before you submit your site. Failure to understand and follow these policies generally will result in the rejection of a submission.
- We do not accept sites with illegal or objectionable material. This includes but not limited to child pornography, adult sites or adult related content, material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence), Scams, illegal money making schemes (such as Pyramid Schemes) or similar, Racial Intolerance against any individual/group/organization, vulgarity, Dating & Relationships, Gambling/Casino sites, Warez/ Hacking/Cracking or Sites that contain Alcoholic Beverages, Illicit Drugs/ Drug Paraphernalia etc. Submissions with content mentioned above are not eligible for refunds.
- Make sure your site is not under construction or incomplete and there are no broken links, incomplete pages, and/or missing or incomplete graphics.
- Site that redirects to another address, Cloaked URLs, and Tracking URL's will not be accepted.
- The site must be in the English language (or have an English version available).
- Please ensure there’s a category appropriate for your listing. If there’s not a category for your web site in the directory, consider suggesting it via a contact form or submit to the closest related category and an appropriate category for your listing will be created during review. A site submitted to an inappropriate category will be moved to appropriate category and we reserve the right to place your site in the category as we see best fits.
- Look through the categories available for submission carefully. Sometimes there may be a more relevant/appropriate category in a different main category than the one you selected initially.
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Sites that are made solely for displaying Google AdSense (MFA), Yahoo Publisher Network or other ad formats, sites consisting largely of affiliate links and sites that contain excessive ads, popups or popunders will not be accepted.
Site Title & Description
- Take the time to write a really good description for your web site. Keep in mind that this description may be a representation of your web site for years to come. Ensure that it gives a good impression of your company or web site. Descriptions for web directories should be written in complete sentences or clauses. Description that contains errors, bad grammar or a bunch of keywords that do not form an actual sentence or clause will delay approval.
- Ensure that your title is your official site name and do not use a list of keywords as a title. If you are submitting a subpage of your site, make sure you keep the page name as your title followed by your official site name.
- Avoid writing title and descriptions that are too promotional or contains limited offers. Do not mention any pricing, telephone numbers, or other information that is subject to change. Web directory titles and descriptions should be as objective as possible. Avoid words like ‘best’, ’leader’, ’cheapest’, ’greatest’, and other similar adjectives.
- Do not include URLs in the description field. (e.g. www.mysite.com).
- Avoid inappropriate CAPITALIZATI0N of words. Write title and description in English only.
We reserve the right to refuse any submission that does not pass the requirements of our submission guidelines or that we otherwise believe, in our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory. We also reserve the right to edit any submission during review process to help ensure they meet our guidelines. No refunds are available once your site has been approved and added in DirBuzz. Sites that are later found violating our submission guidelines after approval into Dirbuzz Directory will be removed.